We love to read!

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011


We all love to read.  I have loved to read since I read Lurlene McDaniel when I was about 13 years called, "I want to Live" and the first one, "Six months to Live".  I moved on to books by Danielle Steel.  I read them nonstop.

I still read, but it's my Bible and Christian books about being submissive, being a homemaker, being a better mother, etc...
My girls are learning to love to read also.  Since we homeschool I have a "reading class" where they read 30 minutes straight on a book of their choice - tho they read other times of the day on their own.  I'm very thrilled about this.





Hannah Joy loves books!  While the girls were reading, she and I rounded up about six books for her to read.  I found 4 more at a garage sale today for 25 cents each and got them.  She picked 2 more for the same price so she came home with six more books!  She was super happy!



Sarah Faith reading during her 30 minute "reading" class.
She enjoys it also!  Never a complaint!



Madi Grace is really into a book her Dad told her about that he read when he was young.  It's huge and tiny, tiny print but she's about half way done with it and loving it.

Thank God for books!



1 comments:

Mrs. Stam March 28, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

Books are so much fun, we love reading here too :-)

Post a Comment

Graphic Credits

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP