My Girls & Dinner

>> Wednesday, March 16, 2011


While I've been cleaning, my precious girls have been helping and yet having a great time too!  So have I!!

Here are some pictures!! 




Painting with a friend over...



Sarah Faith fixing Hannah Joy up all funny and cute!



Playing so well together!



I'm standing in the middle of the room - this is all an empty area because we do not have formal furniture and such.  So we have a little play area fixed there but the big one is in the upstairs living room.  They enjoy both of them at different times.



Homemade Mexican casserole for dinner...


...and Hannah Joy konked out on the couch sound asleep.  Just how I felt too!!  I love my family so dearly!

3 comments:

No Ordinary Me March 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

At the end of the days like this we feel so tired but yet refreshed when we have been productive.

Christy Lee March 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Can you share your recipe for your Mexican casserole? It looks yummy. Your house is looking great and your girls are adorable! I love stopping by and seeing what they are up to.

Missionfieldof5 March 17, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

I tackled the little table and got the clothes put away this morning, there are still 3 things to deal with and a birthing ball to deflate and put away.

I did get the whole house vacuumed this morning and we did get everyone done with school for the day so that is great!

Next is to get the grocery shopping done once the mail lady arrives.

My plan is to get the shopping and banking done today so I can focus more with the children tomorrow and get the dusting done and cleaning the windows and bathrooms.

Plus I need to make the cake portion of our monthly church fellowship meal on Friday to take Saturday.

You are doing a fantastic job!!

Post a Comment

Graphic Credits

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP