Thankfulness Post

>> Friday, November 5, 2010



I am thankful for hand written letters.  I used to write letters with my great grandmother because she was hard of hearing.  I wish I still had those letters.  I love my mother's handwriting and love anything she writes by hand.  I always ask for people to write a recipe of whatever by hand... because I love to see their own handwriting as I make the recipe.

With the internet age, it's becoming a lost art and I know that, I, personally am trying to keep up the art of writing letters.
I think they make things extra special yet there is always the great thing about the internet when you need to write to someone and them get it and respond quickly.  :)

Smiles, Cass

6 comments:

Branch Of Wisdom November 5, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

...and you are the angel of writing letters! I've got a tall stack of beautiful handwritten letters.

Cassidy November 5, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

awwwe, thank you Tamara :) Hurry home!!!
xoxox Cass

Mrs. Stam November 5, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

I love hand written letter too, maybe because I hate phone :-0 but email and real letters are my fav :-)

Love
Renee

Illinois Lori November 5, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

You are so right! Going out to get the mail each day brings little joy. I pick it up and immediately head to the recycle bin and trash can, where 95% (at least) of the junk goes. When there is a personal letter from a friend, it's a time of rejoicing!

Thank you for sharing this blessing today!
Lori

Lands Family Led by the Lord November 5, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Hello Cassidy,
I just received a hand written letter from my mom... Such a special blessing.
Thanks for reminding us how special it is to get a warm hand written note in the mail..

God Bless,
Virginia

Missionfieldof5 November 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Oh it is such a delight to go to the mail and see a hand written note! Even receiving a hand written card at church is special as well!!!

Post a Comment

Graphic Credits

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP